Last night was the "Cougar Tipoff" and Matthew had a great game-3 3-pointers, 11 points! I think he was so excited to finally get to play and Linz only hyperventilated a few times! He's worked super hard and sacrificed lots to play and you can tell how much he loves it. I love this picture of him because you can see how HARD he's playing- Lynn tried to tell me that's how he looks when he's working out with Shaun-he totally does!!! Way to go Matthew, we can't wait to see you play!

I stole these pictures off of Chelsea's blog- how cute are Emma and Logan??? Sophie didn't get to come to the game on account that she's 18 months old and quite the terror- but she's our little terror and we love her anyways!
Thursday, October 30, 2008
Good Job Matthew!
Posted by
Susie
at
2:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
The game was awesome! I set the picture of Matthew as my screensaver on my phone, he is VERY intense when he plays! I can't wait for you and Dad to see him play...Matthew and I are taking bets to see if you get teary eyed when he comes out like Chelsea did! Thanks for the post, I'll show Matthew as soon as he gets home from practice...he's being very humble, but I know deep down he loves all the support!
That was awesome, it will be so fun when Ýou come see him play! I was really excited to hear the hair comment
Awesome picture!!
I'd sure love to go with you guys to one of his games. It would be so fun to actually know one of the players. By the way...that's a great picture.
It's so fun to be involved in the BYU stuff. I'm impressed with that picture. That's what Jon looks like when he works out also.
We're hoping to make it to one of Matthew's games very soon! I also noticed you picture of Emmie. She was such a dear little dog! (And the Stevenson quote is RIGHT ON!)
Post a Comment